SOLVED Screen off center

Reaction score
My Screen is displaying off center to the right just a little. I only found one other mention of this on another forum with no solution. There is a black strip on the left hand side of my screen. The other post I read was opposite of this. Anybody else? The other post was on a MS forum they theorized it had to do with the Intel HD device driver. I did not have this problem with Windows7. Hope the graphic card I have coming will fix this.

Reaction score
Some monitors have a built in calibration that has to be manually accessed through the monitor's setup. Couldn't hurt to look and see if you have one. Other than that I'd only think to look at drivers and resolution settings for your specific hardware.

Reaction score
Been there done that. The PC is registered as 1920 x 1080 x 60 Hz by the monitor no matter how I set the PC's resolution and the TV at that resolution does not offer any adjustment. The aspect ratio's it offers are 16:9 or 3:4. Now on the Zoom feature it will adjust. Hoping the new graphics card will fix this. A GT 740. How would you bet on that? Its spose to be here tomorrow tho USPS has let me down recently by a week.

Reaction score
Well I got my video card and it did not fix the off center situation. Must be a problem in the Windows 10 code I imagine. I been keeping on eye on the MSN web page but nothing diffinitive yet.

Reaction score
OK get it fixed. The TV has a display adjustment mode that would not do it. Got to looking on the net for more input found a suggestion to look under VGA input on TV menu. Wrong. It was under the Screen settings on the TV menu. I was listening to too many voices and doing what they said to do and not looking for other things.

Reaction score
My suggestion to anybody with this problem to look at ALL menu settings on yer TV when looking for what chew want isn't in the first place or where everybody else says to look.

Reaction score
clifford_cooley you put that together poorly.. the hero of the day goes to jimidee0217 THANK YOU BUDDY! made a account just to post this

Reaction score
I just went on the tv menu and hit the reset button and it was fixed. 3 days of searching on the internet looking for a fix and everybody had different ways of resolving it but this worked for me

Reaction score
My Screen is displaying off center to the right just a little. I only found one other mention of this on another forum with no solution. There is a black strip on the left hand side of my screen. The other post I read was opposite of this. Anybody else? The other post was on a MS forum they theorized it had to do with the Intel HD device driver. I did not have this problem with Windows7. Hope the graphic card I have coming will fix this.

Ask a Question