Screen width always set to the wrong settings

Reaction score
Another issue I have is this:

I have set my background picture on my pc's to "stretch" as it will adjust the picture to my screen settings (1680x1050) while the pictures itself are 1920x1080. Problem is the pc resets the setting to "fill" which adjusts only to the height but cuts off the width.

the app that I get the pictures from is called "Dailypic" and has no settings for the screen. Is there a method to keep it in stretch mode (beside readjusting it on a daily basis) ??

Reaction score
My main video adapter is an Add-in PCIe X16 card [no onboard adapter] and its maximum resolution is 1680x1050 but I keep it at 1440x900 because of the 3 other computers connected through a KVM. I've found over time that many 'online' images don't always exactly fit the screen. If I want a particular size I save the image to my drive then use MSPaint [Paint in Start, W section, Windows Accessories] to resize accordingly but even then it may not be perfect.

Reaction score
Well, my time will come to do that as well but not now. Resizing a few thousand pictures? I do not think so.
There has to be another way...

Ask a Question