SOLVED Shortcut options won't open for folders and files..

Reaction score
Hi,
The shortcut options won't open for folders and files to view the functions such as 'rename'. However, it opens on the desktop. How can I solve this problem?
Thanks

Reaction score
Hello Solomon,

Are you trying to say that you created shortcut and they are not working? I am sorry but its bit difficult to understand the issue. Is it possible that you can paste some screen shots?

Thanks.

Reaction score
He
Hello Solomon,

Are you trying to say that you created shortcut and they are not working? I am sorry but its bit difficult to understand the issue. Is it possible that you can paste some screen shots?

Thanks.

Hello Edward S,

Thank you for asking an explanation.
The problem is when I need to create a sub-folder or rename the folder itself by using the right click function, the function menue doesn't open rather the computer freezes. The right click function also doesn't open when I need to rename a file such as word file which is saved in any folder. However, when I clicked the right click on the desktop (on the free space), the function menue (which includes view, sort by, refresh, new > folder, etc) opens and I'm able to create a folder or refresh the laptop, etc, but once I created the folder I can't rename it of created a sub-folder in it, since the function doesn't open.
I hope it is clear now.

Thanks
Solomon

Ask a Question