SO many issues?

DWS

Reaction score
Ok I have been forced (like many many many others) to upgrade to win10. Since that time i have had around 250 restarts 100 major issues to resolve(too many to list here) and im not exaggerating these numbers either.My computer is a mess its is less that 3 yrs old but i cringe every time i switch it on....because i dont know whats going to happen. I run my business from my computer and the ridiculous amount of time i have had to spend resolving issue after issue is totally ludicrous. I am seriously cosidering billing microsoft for my time and loss of earnings.Rant over....Ok the newest update..... it just removed direct x completely from my PC and when i tried to reinstall it i was informed win 10 does not support it lol ok question for the techies on here....if i cannot run or install direct x using win 10 then how can i run games on my computer. Sorry all but it seems win 10 is becoming a liability and im seriously considering moving to APPLE however just to show im not biased towards win 10.... Apple is defo not perfect either. Seems its the old adage " is the grass greener on the other side?" i cant even call these issues teething problems because its been running now for more than 6 months.Come on guys get your act together and give us A 21ST century fully running no major issue OS instead of a horrible error ridden time consuming mess. Its not good is it???

Reaction score
What were you running before you went to W10? If you are running a business then using W7 Pro would have been wise and then I believe you could have just ignored W10 altogether.

Ask a Question