sound & volume mixer

pym

Reaction score
i go to website with video and sometimes didnt want sound so i would use the right lower area notifcation sound icon and slide slider to off...next time i wanted sound i would again go icon and slide it up for sound.
but now after sliding off sound when i want sound i must open volume mixer because all sound levels are off.
how can i get that back so they are independant of each other
thanks

Reaction score
I suppose I would first recommend you left click the Speaker icon and turn off the volume there. That would not reset the volume levels and all should come back when you enable it again. There may be a key combination to do the same thing.

It does appear the old settings for how sound sources are handled have been removed. But I did see one of those sources show up when that source was being used. Possibly you would need to set it then and as long as you don't move the basic level it won't change as it is now.

pym

Reaction score
thats what i had always done..left click, slide off... then when want sound left click slide on...but now even though i slide on there i must open vm to get back sound

Reaction score
Don't use slide off, use mute...

Sound.JPG

pym

Reaction score
SALTGRASS i went back over what you wrote above and just figured out what you meant( i'm old & slow)
yesssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!! thank you so much.
a slobbery old broads kiss on yer cheek

Ask a Question