Surface Pro 1 Pen will not work

Reaction score
Seems as though with the recent Windows 10 updates I have noticed that the original pen that came with my surface will not
work. It does absolutely nothing.

I asked Microsoft about this and they finally said that it would not work with 10 anymore. They suggested that I get certain brand and said it would work with pro 1 and 2. I ordered it and it would not work even though the company I got it from said it would work with Surface Pro 1 and 2 but not 3 and 4.

I asked the seller company about it not working and they sent me another one at no charge. Well it will not work either.
I am sure it is the Microsoft program that is the problem as it will not even connect with my Bluetooth speaker. It shows that it
has connected with my Samsung 75 inch TV and my printer but not the pen. Company said pen should auto connect but it
does not.

Does anyone have any idea what my problem is. No use calling Microsoft and letting some newbie remotely screw up my Surface so it will not do anything like they did my desktop.

Thanks

Ask a Question