Team Viewer hang windows 10 when running on wifi

Reaction score
I use team Viewer all the time upgrading or just helping friend or relatives with win10. I have one computer system that run team viewer fine on Ethernet but if we try to connect with wifi their system will hang and mine will just set there trying to connect.The system hang the same way if I am trying to connect to their computer or they are trying connect to mine computer. I only have this problem with this one computer. All system are running the latest version of win 10 and the same version of team viewer. One thing I do not know is if this computer ever did work with Team Viewer on wifi as I always have all computer using Ethernet so I can work with their router config if necessary. I always do any config or upgrades to their computer, so I am pretty sure everything excerpt the types of computer are the same. Due to a few hundred mile apart I am unable to be on site. I think it a router problem but their provider said that everything is fine on their end and that my niece should not allow anyone to connect up with Team Viewer.

Reaction score
HI William,

sadly MS haven't fixed the WLAN adapter problem yet, on a laptop, switch the WiFi "Off" and then then back "On" again, it should then hold the signal, do this before you start using TeamViewer. ;)

Ask a Question