The Dragon Descends

Reaction score
What's up everyone!

My name is Sebastian, better known on the net as Drachen (or sometimes dr4chen).

All my life, I've been a huge computer enthusiast, especially in regards to Windows and Linux operating systems. Technology never ceases to amaze me, and I love to explore and really pull apart an operating system. I'm also an avid PC gamer and a language buff!

I'm looking forward to interacting with the community and hoping that we can learn from each other about Windows 10!

Cheers :cool:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Sebastian, welcome to the forums :). What's your thoughts on Windows 10 so far - enjoying it?

Reaction score
Hi Sebastian, welcome to the forums :). What's your thoughts on Windows 10 so far - enjoying it?

Thanks, Ian!

Aside from Microsoft's intrusiveness and some design flaws, I love Windows 10! It runs extremely well, and all of my programs and games used previously on Windows 7 seem to run far more efficiently. With time (and the community's help), I feel Windows 10 might live up to the quality of Windows 7.

Ask a Question