Trouble managing Shortcut's Properties page

Reaction score
On this particular laptop when I open the page it shows part of the page only but it fills the screen from top down to the taskbar.
It does not show the line which has the APPLY button.
I do not know how to make this page smaller. The apply button is needed to make changes.
I tried dragging it with mouse. I can go down and sideways but not up as it is already at top.
I click on its left top corner. There isa MOVE button. When I click it 4 arrows appear. I can then move page
by using the up arrow. But when i press anything else it reverts back to original size.
What must I do make this page smaller so that I can see entire page in window.
Your help will be appreciated.
Thanlks
George

Reaction score
Try [ctrl] and [-]. That usually gets the webpages smaller. You can reverse it either with [ctrl]and [+] or [ctrl] and [0].

Reaction score
Alas. CTL-+ does not work on this page.
I tried dragging it by clicking on top left corner. It then drags.
But if I press any other key it does not stay "drug"! But reverts to original shape.
If there are more suggestions please let me know.
Thanks
George

Reaction score
The function of Ctrl and + or Ctrl and - can change the size of a page as can Ctrl and rolling the scroll wheel back and forth. I haven't seen pressing a key make in reversion of the setting.

Reaction score
What did solve my problem is this change:
Right clicked on a blank spot of desktop
then left click on Display Settings then in scale layout / size
changed size from125% to 100%
closed window.
That worked. The shortcut's properties page now fits on screen
Thanks
George

Ask a Question