Need help troubleshooting Windows 10 install

Reaction score
MOBO: Msi b450 tomahawk max CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 GPU: Msi GeForce rtx 2060 super gaming x Storage: WD blue sata SSD 1tb RAM: G. Skill DDR4 3600 8GBx2 PSU: Corsair HX850

I completed my build and am attempting to install Windows 10 from the disc drive and I'm having trouble.
It initially worked the first time around but sometime during the installation it gave me an error code which was basically saying the data was corrupted or the disc was dirty,
so I shut it off and cleaned the disc with a micro fiber cloth (I figured it's a brand new disc so the data should be fine) and started the process over.
Now I keep getting error code 0xc00000e9 and I'm not sure what else I could do. I've unplugged everything and plugged it back in but I keep getting the error code. Any help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
A good plan would be to download a new ISO , using the "media creation tool". At the start, if offered, have it make a bootable USB, or, after the download, use a free tool such as Rufus to do the same thing.

Ask a Question