Uninstall Windows 10

Reaction score
upload_2015-8-13_17-26-31.png

Did you tried this?

Reaction score
Provided that you have NOT deleted the Windows.old, you can go back to your previous OS by following these steps...................

Start button > left side, click Settings > select Update and Security > left side, click Recovery> right side, you should see an option such as " Go back to Windows 8.1" or Go back to Windows 7" > if you see one of those, click the Get Started button under it.

Reaction score
Why is Windows 10 so buggy what's so hard about taking Windows 7 and adding Windows 10 features smdh hire me Microsoft cause y'all bugging

Reaction score
Windows 10 is working for me. Honest, i cant find 1 thing wrong after the upgrade from 8.1. And i'm trying real hard to find one, even small ones. I think ppl with problems/bugs are a small minority, even tiny fraction. I really feel for u people that are having issues after the upgrade, i wish ur experience was like mine. I know that theirs a million factors that go into every persons installs, from hardware, software, networking etc. Good luck and hope all works out in the end...

Ask a Question