Control installing and uninstalling in windows 10 from windows server 2016

Reaction score
Do you have a link to show me how to set the control installing and uninstalling in windows 10 from window server 2016? Please let me know...

Thanks

Reaction score
Hi Gary,

sorry but what do you mean by controlled installing and uninstalling?, are you talking about updates or apps?. :)

Reaction score
Please pardon me, I'm not great at grammar in english. my prime language is ASL.
I am trying to set up the control the installing and uninstalling application in Windows 10 that control come from Windows Server 2016. It's like administrator from Window Server don't allow any student or worker download any software in Windows 10. I hope this thread will clear to you, Wolfie

Applications.

Reaction score
ASL = American Sign Language

Just my opinion but as I understand Server-based programs they are first installed on the Server then made available to Workstations to install it for use, data files are saved on the Server for all those with permission having access. The permissions would have been set by the IT department as needed.

Reaction score
Hey Wolfe, it is not what i asked for. I’m just Deaf person who studying to be IT. So, i will like to have a link or some give me instruct how to control the installing and uninstalling in windows 10. Right now, I’m learning to run Windows Server 2016. Do you have any link or instruct how to control the installing and uninstalling applications. Clear?

Reaction score
My question would be, Why is this thread marked as Solved? Doesn't appear it has been.

Solved.png

Reaction score
Yeah, my mistake, i accidentally click solved, I’m trying to do undo the solved. My fault. And how can i remove “solved” on this thread?

Ask a Question