SOLVED Updates Acting Up Reset?

Bif

Reaction score
My updates don't appear to be working as advertised,there seems to be a discrepancy between what shows up in "view installed updates in control panel and what shows in "view your update history" in the updates setting.As well as it seems that my updates are always scanning for updates and never finishing..I don't even click on anything,as soon as I open the updates tiles it's searching and has yet to tell me my system is up to date for almost three days now.Is is advisable to reset updates?..or is this a problem I should worry about?I've ran the troubleshooting thingy and it said problems found and fixed.
The last update that it shows installed on October 7 successfully and it was Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB2267602 (Definition 1.209.1991.0)
Will turning updates off and then on again in Services reset the whole updates process or is there a more in-depth procedure?..or perhaps I should just pour myself a twelve year old double and worry not!..;)

Bif

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking as well,I just don't want to miss out on the next build roll-out in a few days...until then..
I shan't fret..
now back to that Scotch?!:D

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking as well,I just don't want to miss out on the next build roll-out in a few days...until then..
I shan't fret..
now back to that Scotch?!:D

From what I hear it will not be until the 15th.

Ask a Question