Video_tdr_failure nvlddmkm.sys

Reaction score
Hi

Im getting a blue screen of death everytime im trying to play a game. It happens in less than 1 minute. Blue screen, video_tdr_failure and freeze.

I have tried everything, and this is apparantly a wide spread issue.

How can this be fixed? Are you guys (Microsoft) working on how to fix this? My Computer is basically useless for gaming now that I upgraded to windows 10. (I have a gaming laptop from 2014, with fine specs, it is not overheating or anything)

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I have a gaming laptop from 2014
You may have to resort to using the most recent driver package for your nVidia card that is available from the laptop OEM.
this is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.
SOURCE: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
The Original Manufacturer of your Laptop. HP, Toshiba, Sony, Dell, ASUS, etc., etc.,

Ask a Question