SOLVED Views on Pegasun System Checker

Reaction score
Pegasun forwarded via an unsolicited email Pegasun System. I have heard of this software but to its reliability is what I am enquiring about and would be appreciated. Has any member, experienced the pros and cons?

Reaction score
Hi Wolfie,
Yes you are absolutely correct, the best parts require a payment to be made and this one does require one. The question is, how accurate does this software clean and repair a system, if at all. Malwarebytes blocks this particular one. I agreed with you in the past, that best to accept Malwarebytes warnings.

Reaction score
The vast majority of these programs are completely unnecessary. Most do things that you can already do in Windows.

Reaction score
I agree with BigFeet, I just use CCleaner and Disk Cleanup, you don't need to pay for 95% of software, obviously there are special need cases for certain people like CAD software for example!. :)

Reaction score
I tried it and find it does little if anything, now decided to remove from my computer. Aare there? any really satisfactory programs, find many can cause more mishaps when not fully understood what should be carried out. If unsure, leave well alone.

Reaction score
Hi Rab,

there are many apps out there but most of them are not what they claim and often cause more problems than they solve. Use the onboard tools and only install really what you need and you should be fine!. :)

Reaction score
Hi Wolfie,
After reading your post on CCleaner and reading ComputerActive magazine recommendation on CCleaner, assured following their instructions on the programme, all junk is omitted, well tell that to the marines as the saying goes. Avast antivirus software is included and installed for one and near impossible to remove. After, much fiddling, found only solution was a Restore, to my relief this was successful. Some years ago, obtained Avast removal utility that was guaranteed to erase all traces of Avast, well not on this instance. I liked CCleaner when Periform were the writers, but since being taken over by Avast, this no longer is the case, now full of junk programs and force to buy the Premium. Have you tried the latest version?

Reaction score
Hi Rab,

take a look at my thread below.

See also. :)

Reaction score
Hi Wolfie,
Referring Avast, yes that is the software that I mentioned, and and at the last use of it failed to materialised. Thanks for the other clip, will try opening it.

Ask a Question