VPN

Reaction score
So I have an Asus router with the VPN server setup and enabled and I have several laptops (all of which worked before no issues) .. it has been a while since I used it .. and today it did not work .. I noticed is seems Asus changed the IP address so I updated and - NO ISSUES - connection faster than ever .. EXCEPT one laptop .. I entered the new info and tried to connect but it doesnt . I re-checked all the particulars -- all good .. when I try to connect there is quick falsh "connecting" .. then back to trhe connect screen - No errors or anything is reported - just does not connect .. Ideas ??

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've had the exact same problem on my PC - it usually happens when I've connected once successfully, then try to re-connect. A reboot fixes it... until next time.

In the end I used a 3rd party VPN manager as I was so fed up with it. I filed a bug report about it many month ago, but the problem persists.

Ask a Question