Webmail issues using edge

Reaction score
I have just installed Win 10 and I log onto my company email through Webmail.

Once logged on the attach file [Paperclip] and attach photo [picture] functions wont work.

Any ideas please?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Many of us and more specifically me have found that the new Edge browser from Microsoft lacks some functionality that we have enjoyed and used in previous browser choices.
While it certainly contains some features that make it somewhat faster and functions that are not present in other browsers, it still just doesn't measure up, when performing certain day to day tasks that we are or were familiar with.
My suggestion would be to either resort to using Internet Explorer or install a browser of your choosing and use that instead.
I've personally already resorted to setting my choice of browser to the default browser in Windows 10 and now only use edge for certain things, mainly to test and see what it can and can't actually do.

Reaction score
Many of us and more specifically me have found that the new Edge browser from Microsoft lacks some functionality that we have enjoyed and used in previous browser choices.
While it certainly contains some features that make it somewhat faster and functions that are not present in other browsers, it still just doesn't measure up, when performing certain day to day tasks that we are or were familiar with.
My suggestion would be to either resort to using Internet Explorer or install a browser of your choosing and use that instead.
I've personally already resorted to setting my choice of browser to the default browser in Windows 10 and now only use edge for certain things, mainly to test and see what it can and can't actually do.

Thanks for that. Perhaps I try that and see if it corrects my issue..

Ask a Question