When I open my laptop it shows the acer logo for 10 seconds then turns off it self then turns on and it keeps doing the same thing

Reaction score
He should just remove the HHD from Bad (defunct) computer insert into good computer, and Clean Install. then replace in Bad (defunct) computer. only thing it might do is complain about drivers.... but it should still do. I have did this many many times.

Reaction score
He should just remove the HHD from Bad (defunct) computer insert into good computer, and Clean Install. then replace in Bad (defunct) computer. only thing it might do is complain about drivers.... but it should still do. I have did this many many times.
So basically put the hdd in to another laptop and clean install it there?

Reaction score
ok, then when you see the logo (in 3s) i think it is F12 key,
that should take you to BIOS. when you can change many things also get to DOS (Command Prompt) to change things.
? is if your laptop does not work, and you do not have any other PC then how can you post to forum?

Reaction score
Well i think there is someone that can lend me but its still quarantine so i cant go out
We have quarantine here too but as long as you keep your distance and wash your hands after touching strange surfaces, you should be okay. You can ask them to post it to you!. :)

Reaction score
ok, then when you see the logo (in 3s) i think it is F12 key,
that should take you to BIOS. when you can change many things also get to DOS (Command Prompt) to change things.
? is if your laptop does not work, and you do not have any other PC then how can you post to forum?
Im using a smartphone

Reaction score
We have quarantine here too but as long as you keep your distance and wash your hands after touching strange surfaces, you should be okay. You can ask them to post it to you!. :)
So i guess im gonna go with a reformat i cant fix my laptop without using a usb or cd

Reaction score
So i guess im gonna go with a reformat i cant fix my laptop without using a usb or cd
Wait until you have a USB stick or DVD before you start!.

See also (read from "If you can't boot Windows 10 ": :)

Reaction score
So
Wait until you have a USB stick or DVD before you start!.

See also (read from "If you can't boot Windows 10 ": :)

ill just have to wait then

Reaction score
Keep us posted John. :)
well i installed windows 8 on it but i dont like windows 8 does anyone know how can i download windows 10 on this x64 doesnt work because this windows 8 is only x86 so i cant download the x64 one so how and where can i download windows 10 that is x86 or any idea how can i install windows 10 on this still no usb available or cd so my only choice is to run it in the windows 8

Reaction score
Hi John,

run it in 32 bit for now, to upgrade to Win 10, see the following link (read from Pic 1) and select "Upgrade this PC now" and you won't need a USB stick. That is something you can do later!.

https://www.windows10forums.com/threads/how-to-upgrade-windows-10-to-the-latest-version.13015/ :)

Make sure you select the correct language, the download link is for English GB!. ;)
Well ill just wait until i get a usb i have a question tho does the usb need to be empty when i put the windows 10 OS on it? Or its fine if it has some files and things on it?

Ask a Question