When I open my laptop it shows the acer logo for 10 seconds then turns off it self then turns on and it keeps doing the same thing

Reaction score
Yes, you must format the USB any time you have Rufus or MS make the bootable so that you can install, and most new USBs have some sort of files on them from the Manufacture. Samsung, scandisk all do. Th e reason for is they do not want any bad stuff on the USB which might corrupt the OS install.

Reaction score
O
Yes, you must format the USB any time you have Rufus or MS make the bootable so that you can install, and most new USBs have some sort of files on them from the Manufacture. Samsung, scandisk all do. Th e reason for is they do not want any bad stuff on the USB which might corrupt the OS install.
Ooohhh now i know so i dont really need a really big storage on 16 gb is all i need right?

Reaction score
Thank god i havent done anything yet thank you for the reminder i appreciate it so much
Uhmm i have an update
Im installing windows 10 right now but it keeps saying "windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupted or missing. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation Error code:0x80070017"
Even the windows 7 installer doesnt work note: the windows 7 installer was used before and worked perfectly

Reaction score
Any files on the USB stick will be erased!. DO NOT PUT ANY IMPORTANT FILES ON IT OR YOU WILL LOSE THEM!. :)
Uhmm i have an update
Im installing windows 10 right now but it keeps saying "windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupted or missing. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation Error code:0x80070017"
Even the windows 7 installer doesnt work note: the windows 7 installer was used before and worked perfectly

Reaction score
Hi John,

I would do a fresh download of the Windows 10 image and re-do it, it might be that the USB stick copy is corrupted?. ;)

Reaction score
Hi John,

I would do a fresh download of the Windows 10 image and re-do it, it might be that the USB stick copy is corrupted?. ;)
Do you have a link where i can download windows 10? What do you mean by windows 10 image?

Reaction score
Hi John,

Windows ISO image is the type of file you can download, just download the tool and create a new version just as long as you have a USB stick with a minimum of 8GB space on it!. IT WILL WIPE THE USB STICK SO MAKE SURE THERE IS NOTHING ON IT YOU NEED!.

The following link is for British English, change the language
at the bottom of the page if you need a different language!.

See also (it contains info about creating a bootable stick too). :)

Reaction score
Hi John,

Windows ISO image is the type of file you can download, just download the tool and create a new version just as long as you have a USB stick with a minimum of 8GB space on it!. IT WILL WIPE THE USB STICK SO MAKE SURE THERE IS NOTHING ON IT YOU NEED!.

The following link is for British English, change the language
at the bottom of the page if you need a different language!.

See also (it contains info about creating a bootable stick too). :)

Is it normal that its lagging like so much after the installation like literally it freezes i have no apps yet so much lag

Reaction score
Is it normal that its lagging like so much after the installation like literally it freezes i have no apps yet so much lag
No it isn't, that said, it may depend on what your system resources are (CPU speed, RAM), once the install is done and you restart, there are a lot of background processes going on regarding updates, if you haven't checked, look in Settings > Updates & Security and check the history and/or if there are any updates running in the background!. :)

Reaction score
No it isn't, that said, it may depend on what your system resources are (CPU speed, RAM), once the install is done and you restart, there are a lot of background processes going on regarding updates, if you haven't checked, look in Settings > Updates & Security and check the history and/or if there are any updates running in the background!. :)
Ill check thank you so much

Ask a Question