When i open my laptop it shows the acer logo for 10 seconds then turns off it self then turns on and it keeps doing the same thing

Reaction score
After i reseted my laptop (windows 10) that happened repeatedly and i cant find a way to fix it i tried to reset it again on recovery environment but it doesn't work i dont have a recovery point either what should i do?

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hi John,

try the following, I hope you have your important files backed up in case things don't work out well?. :)

Reaction score
Hi John,

try the following, I hope you have your important files backed up in case things don't work out well?. :)

I already reseted my laptop but i got stuck in a bootloop i cant access my desktop the only thing that i can access is the bios and recovery environment i tried to reset it again but it doesnt work i dont have a reatore point either

Reaction score
Hi John,

you will need a copy of Win 10 on a USB stick or DVD to enter into "Advanced Startup Options" and you might be able to repair your computer from there?.

Read from: " If you can't boot Windows 10 ". :)

Reaction score
Hi John,

you will need a copy of Win 10 on a USB stick or DVD to enter into "Advanced Startup Options" and you might be able to repair your computer from there?.

Read from: " If you can't boot Windows 10 ". :)
So i should reformat it?

Reaction score
If you want to yes!. Do you have anything on the drive that you need? (documents, photo's etc). If you first try repairing, you might save yourself a fresh install, that said, if you have nothing of value and feel inclined, then a fresh install would most likely be quicker?. :)

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
If you want to yes!. Do you have anything on the drive that you need? (documents, photo's etc). If you first try repairing, you might save yourself a fresh install, that said, if you have nothing of value and feel inclined, then a fresh install would most likely be quicker?. :)
I already reseted it so theres nothing on it because of the reset it got stuck on a bootloop note:its a built-in windows 10 i really dont know how it happened i think its midway in the reset but when it restarted it got stuck in the acer logo and keeps restarting

Reaction score
In such cases I use one or two other Operating Systems to verify whether the drive Windows is installed on, one is the GPARTED LiveCD and the other is a version of Linux LiveDVD, both bootable and can access the drive if it is seen properly in the BIOS. Sudden failure of a drive is not all that rare and have seen power failures or even momentary 'bumps' disrupt an install.

Reaction score
In such cases I use one or two other Operating Systems to verify whether the drive Windows is installed on, one is the GPARTED LiveCD and the other is a version of Linux LiveDVD, both bootable and can access the drive if it is seen properly in the BIOS. Sudden failure of a drive is not all that rare and have seen power failures or even momentary 'bumps' disrupt an install.
Well my problem is i dont have any CD or a bootable usb with an OS and cant get one because of lock down in our area and im stuck in my house i think i tried everything like reseting it again but it doesn't work it says "no changes were made"

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hi John,

did your computer come with a OEM restore partition?. what make and model is it, if we can determine that, maybe we can walk you through the OEM restore and your computer will be set back to factory settings!. :)

Ask a Question