SOLVED Whole Pc become Slow...

Reaction score
Plzz some one help... After upgrading my pc become Slow startup take lot of time store & all other stock apps not working stucked at icon... Whole pc become slow... Updates not downloading...

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
This is the problem with blindly upgrading an OS with out first checking to make sure said PC/laptop has the hardware/drivers that will allow it. Just because you have a qualifying OS doesn't mean the rest of the PC/laptop can or should be upgraded to the next OS.

You should check your vendors website to see if windows 10 will be supported and if so when. I see members checking and replying back with driver/software updates not being available at late as December of this year.

Reaction score
Not enough information to help. Need PC specs. Sounds like to low of memory with to many apps running at same time. Do a ctrl-alt-delete and open task manager to see what it taking up memory. If you can't do that then start shutting down apps until you get your speed back. Other than that a revert to previous operating system may be necessary.

Reaction score
This is the problem with blindly upgrading an OS with out first checking to make sure said PC/laptop has the hardware/drivers that will allow it. Just because you have a qualifying OS doesn't mean the rest of the PC/laptop can or should be upgraded to the next OS.

You should check your vendors website to see if windows 10 will be supported and if so when. I see members checking and replying back with driver/software updates not being available at late as December of this year.
Checked each & every thing before upgrading...

Reaction score
Not enough information to help. Need PC specs. Sounds like to low of memory with to many apps running at same time. Do a ctrl-alt-delete and open task manager to see what it taking up memory. If you can't do that then start shutting down apps until you get your speed back. Other than that a revert to previous operating system may be necessary.
Pc Specs:-
12 gb corsair vengeance ram
i3 3220ghz 3.3 ghz
2 tb segate harddisk
Mobo asus
Zotac gtx 650 ti

Reaction score
Ok more that enough specs for running 10. I am assuming it is running 64 bit. Did you try task manager to see what is running. Look at memory as well CPU numbers. I forgot which app was screwy but a quick turning off app fixed mine and I must of been able to turn it on again without taking up to much cpu power.

Reaction score
Ok more that enough specs for running 10. I am assuming it is running 64 bit. Did you try task manager to see what is running. Look at memory as well CPU numbers. I forgot which app was screwy but a quick turning off app fixed mine and I must of been able to turn it on again without taking up to much cpu power.
All right so last night i just tried something... I searched how to repair windows and take me to here http://kb.parallels.com/en/122922 i jst tried that command propmt thing and bang it works... Thanx fR tHE heLP....

Reaction score

Ctrl Shift Esc makes more sense to access Task Manager as it gets you straight to it. This has been the case even since the XP days. Regardless I couldn't agree more with your point.

Ask a Question