Why my system getting full cache and hanging?

Reaction score
superfetch option not showing in services but disabled in regedit.
but still getting full cache at startup without opening programs !!
it's hanging,lagging and crashes!!
16hkxw6.jpg

Reaction score
Hi remostalin,

my first suggestion is to remove apps like the one you show above, they are more trouble than they are worth!.

What is the start-up list showing you?. :):):)

upload_2018-11-11_7-34-43.png

Reaction score
From what I have found is that upnpsv.exe is malware that bogs down your pc.Or does that belong to your VMWare??

Some of your programs I would hesitate to install....

Reaction score
From what I read, it isn't a virus, as such, but heavy duty spam. It purpose is to redirect you to advertising sites. But I could be mistaken!!
But the simplest way is to right click it in the task manager and go to the location it shows in the drop down list. Then delete it.

Reaction score
From what I read, it isn't a virus, as such, but heavy duty spam. It purpose is to redirect you to advertising sites. But I could be mistaken!!
But the simplest way is to right click it in the task manager and go to the location it shows in the drop down list. Then delete it.
nah its not virus.
i think its from HMA,Vyper Vpn services

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hi remostalin,

I suggest it is virus/malware and you should remove it as it doesn't care which websites it directs you to; which can/will/would cause malicious damage to your PC!.

https://www.threatfixer.com/step-step-removal-guide-upnpsv-exe-virus/

DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM THE LINKED WEBSITE ABOVE, BY THAT I MEAN ANY AV TOOLS OR ANY OTHER SOFTWARE FROM THAT SITE: IT IS ONLY FOR INFO !!!!!.
k k removed advanced care.
adgaurd is not virus ..
but still im getting 1.4GB cache at startup is it normal?
i have 5GB ram available showing in task manager but is it worngly showing in memory optimizer?

Reaction score
I really dont think it can be classified as a virus. Further investigation, and a chat with my son, who was previously a Dell employee, indicates that , with Lenovo and dell - two similar motherboards, that it was once a plant in the keyboard driver of these two makes. As I said previously, it had the ability to collect advertising material from designated sites.
I dont believe it is "planted" in more recent machines.
My own definition of a virus is, like human ones, it is something that can infect and harm your machine. This does not do that, but is just a B** nuisance., which will interfere with your browsing.
I honestly think this was spotted as a side issue, and is not the principal reason for the posters cache problem (but could well be!)

Reaction score
I still would disable Adobe in startup. A PDF program does not need to autostart, especially the updater (which can be run from inside ADOBE)

Reaction score
Unless you really have a great need to edit a pdf, then, at least for me, Edge does the job of a viewing a readable file. Otherwise, for those with a better budget, Ofiice/Word 2016 and later remain the best (imo), for transcribing and editing. It will even save it as a regular doc(x)
Surely, in the majority of cases, no need to have Adobe at all?
But, we have drifted again, from the thread essence.

Ask a Question