2018-11 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057)

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
this up date will not update. I have tried troubleshoot twice it says its fix but it is not. Any ideals what to do. I have two computer both are stuck.

Reaction score
Many folks have had problems with that update. There is always a chance it has been pulled..

Reaction score
If they were to pull it, only those who had not yet gotten it would be effected. More than likely, if necessary, a future update would fix problems of those who had installed it.

Basically, no need to worry about it unless your system is showing some type of problems. If you want to hide the update, you can do that.

Reaction score
Have you tried manually downloading and installing it? You can got to the Microsoft Update Catalog http://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx , And put the KB number in the search, then download the one that matches your version of Windows 10.
this update has never been in the catalog and will probably never be. It is one of the updates that are needed for continuous updates. Good news is that there is a new version out that just got released (at least on my pc) which is the 2019-01 version of kb4023057. i had to fight with the above mentioned as well yesterday and it would not install. Today the new version came out and installed without problems....

Ask a Question