Win 10 dragging tab to second monitor

Reaction score
I did a search to see any posts regarding my question. I am sure there is but I can't find any.

1st Q: When using Win 10, Microsoft Edge, I like to take an open tab and drag it to my second monitor. Works great in Internet Explorer but I can't get it to work on Edge.

2d Q: I have a drag a Favorite to be in my Favorites Bar but visible across the top? Right now, I have to scroll to the end of the list to get what I want to open. Works great in I.E. where I just drag the Fav right across the top so it's visible.

Thanks in advance :)
Cissy

Reaction score
Edge has been, at least in the past, a little different in some ways. I don't use it so I cannot detail specific procedures for setting up the favorites, but you may need to left or right click on the list to move one item. Or move the item is the list itself and not in the favorites bar.

Otherwise, you could try increasing the width of the Windows to see if the favorites will line up better.

Reaction score
Edge has been, at least in the past, a little different in some ways. I don't use it so I cannot detail specific procedures for setting up the favorites, but you may need to left or right click on the list to move one item. Or move the item is the list itself and not in the favorites bar.

Otherwise, you could try increasing the width of the Windows to see if the favorites will line up better.
I did get my Favorites to move where I wanted them. I have a folder called FAVORITES. I open the folder, then I can drag a site where I want it.

However, my first question regarding dragging a tabbed window to second screen seems to be non functioning. Frustrating to say the least. It can be done Win 8 by holding down Windows key and pressing right or left arrow key. No so with Win 10.

Ask a Question