Win10 build 14316 keeps crashing

Reaction score
Even though I have set my PC to stay on and not go into sleep mode, its been crashing and rebooting every time I get away from my computer. And no, no one is playing a trick on me. And everytime it reboots I can't save my PPT recovered file. I have to change name each time to upload to Onedrive.

Never had this problem with previous builds. It started right after I installed 14316. Anyone has a clue?

Thanks

Reaction score
I can only say that it doesn't happen on my 2 14316 PCs. I don't use sleep either.

Reaction score
Same here . . . 14316 repeatedly crashes (even with sleep disabled) every ~ 30 minutes or so of being idle. I've seen numerous error messages. Trying to trace them all down. As long as I'm at the machine and doing something, it seems to be relatively stable. However, once it goes idle, its BSOD time! I've also noticed a lot of Norton users citing very similar issues:

https://community.norton.com/en/forums/windows-10-build-14316-constant-unexpected-

Will have to check into this further . . . but MS may need to "try again" on this build!

Ask a Question