Window10 with Coral Paint Shop Pro x2

Reaction score
Coral wont open fully with Windows 10 unless I open it at start up. If I open when I have had other things running, it loads startup screen but just sits there. !!!!
If i restart and load it first it works fine.
Any thoughts why.???
Kim

Reaction score
Try right clicking on the icon and click run as administrator. That helped me with running Photoshop cs2 in Windows 10.

Reaction score
I have that Corel photo program too.
It does the same thing to me as well, around 10% of the time.
Instead of restarting, I use Task Manager to kill it, then double click the program icon, and it works again.
Used to work fine before upgrading to Windows 10.
X2 is old, so good luck with getting an update to fix it.

I have Paint Shop Pro X, and it works on Windows 10 no problems.
I only use X2 for the digital noise reduction effect. I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 more these days,
even though it's old as well, it keeps working on Windows 10 without any problems.
I will definitely try "Compatibility mode" the next time X2 does not open.
I see Jamma had the same problem as well back in 2016

Reaction score
PSP X2 and some times with v2020 after running on W10 leaves as entry in Task Manager in processes.
This entry stops PSP from starting.
Delete that entry and PSP will start up again.
EDIT: I basically only do photos in X2, I've been running it forever. I tried v2020 and it's garbage.
After conversion from raw I open photos as TIF's into both X2 and 2020.
Then copy/paste edited image into v2020 image and save there. That's the only way I can get my lens to show in Exif.

Last edited:

Ask a Question