Window10 not importing pics from digital memory card (camera & mobile phone)

Reaction score
At the beginning I could some how import my pictures from my digital camera and phone memory card. Now its not working.My memory cards are full and not accepting more pics. This is a big problem for me. How to get out from this situation.
My lap top is Hp Pavillion G.

Reaction score
Thanks for the invaluable delivery from our old Guy system specs.Distorted voice undermined the application.My hundred % sound volume could not salvage the essentials. I would appreciate the sincere try though.

Reaction score
Why don't you just turn down your sound to something like 50%? No sound system should be run at 100%. As you can tell it creates distortion.

Reaction score
Dear System Specs , Thanks for your advice. which will be complied with in due course. Sir, how about your voice improvement. Wish your quick 100% recovery. at the earliest. If you do not take it otherwise , I can tell about my experience, Chewing cloves and black hot tea with ginger and honey helps good.

Ask a Question