importing registry disables activation

Reaction score
please help. I have lenovo processor with win 10 64 in it. windows is not original it is activated by reloader activator from the internet. i need to copy all registry from this computer and import it to another computer after importing , to another computer my activated windows gets unactivated and cant activate and also network connection disables. please help

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi ninabo,

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, we are unable to help you as you are using Key Generating software to circumvent Microsoft's EULA. If we help we then become a party to this action.

The terms of service of this forum include:

"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws."

My advice to you would be to purchase a legal copy of the Windows operating system you wish to use, and format your hard drive and do a clean install using the legal product number.

Regards,

Regedit32

Ask a Question