SOLVED Windows 10 Deployment Training Help

Reaction score
Hey,

My name is Mike Wolf and I am a Windows 10 Deployment Automation Developer that frequently has to develop automated solutions for deploying Windows 10 in enterprise environments. One of the things I had to become very familiar with was the Windows Automated Deployment Toolkit (ADK) which I use very frequently. At the end of the day I end up using PowerShell commandlets a lot to automated my Windows 10 deployment scenarios that I frequently encounter. So what am I here to ask, exactly? Well, even if I have so much experience there still comes a time when one realizes that one needs to expand their knowledge on this field, and this is one of those times.

Does anyone here happen to be familiar with some good training courses (free or even paid) or even free resources that go into the more in-depth, advanced application of Windows 10 Deployment in an enterprise environment?

I did happen to check this link that lists out Windows 10 Deployment Training Courses but it just shows a retired Microsoft Virtual Academy course and I did not find what I was looking for there.I looked a little more on MVA and just found stuff I already know about. I might be looking in the wrong places on MVA or may have missed something, so any advice is much appreciated. Thank you in advance for taking the time to help!

Last edited:

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Your link is wrong....it just redirects to forum main page.

As for you question....you'll probably need to find an Enterprise forum with deployment sub forum topic.....as this is just a users forum for regular windows.

Ask a Question