windows 10 failure

Reaction score
I have windows 10 installed on 2 towers I upgraded my original Win 7 installation and for the past year everything has been hunkydory but now one of my towers displayed the message critical failure and now I cannot load or boot the system I haven't got a installation disc as all conversion work was carried out with downloads from microsoft when my number was called
what can I do to resolve the problem

Reaction score
It's always a good idea to have the Windows 10 installation media available when you run into major problems.
You can download the ISO free from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/techbench.
When you have downloaded the ISO burn it to a CD and perform a clean install.
I would download the ISO ASAP as the servers will be getting to the overload point the closer we get to July 29th.
If by chance the server is busy, don't give up, keep trying. Once you have the installation media you can repair or upgrade any number of PC's at your convenience.

Ask a Question