SOLVED Windows 10 Font Size Blown Up

Reaction score
Yesterday, when I turned on my laptop, I realized that the text on my desktop icons was suddenly super big and blown up. When I use Google Chrome, the text on the tabs is also sized up. The right-click drop-down menu is also larger, with the text inside larger as well. However, the websites themselves were all 'normal' with normal font sizes. Apps such as Microsoft Word also have very big texts for the ribbon and status bar below, but the text on the document itself is fine. File Explorer is the worst, where everything is just blown up to massive sizes, with the weird exception of the Tool Bar, and it becomes a real pain to navigate through my files. I checked my display settings and it was still set to the default values, and I did not change anything as far as I know, so I am pretty confused as to how this happened. Is there any way for me to 'shrink' these things and return them to normal?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    184.7 KB · Views: 165
  • 3.png
    3.png
    235.3 KB · Views: 153
  • 2.png
    2.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 139
  • Desktop.png
    Desktop.png