Windows 10 Insider Preview Internal build 16224 by MDL

Reaction score
DCtgeWUW0AIDQ-G.jpg

Reaction score
I don't think so. I have no idea how the admin view your post, but, as far as I am aware, there is no such release, except, possibly, one still in the experimental stage which was not released to the public.

I am also apprehensive about a mention of a site which is well known for pirated software and hacks??

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Probably just some info on an internal ring build. I'm pretty sure they are up to 16226 or so by now.
Nothing out there, that I could find so far about anything public to fast ring insiders.
Not even anything regarding a leaked build which we used to see sometimes early on in the insider program.

I see no particular harm in the post nor any actual value either.
I suspect we'll be seeing something official tomorrow or Thursday for the fast ring.

Reaction score
Just checked out 227, but, as you say, all will shortly be revealed.

Reaction score

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I don't even know why they are bothering.
I suspect that, that's what a lot of Novell Netware Admins said back when they were developing Windows NT Server and workstation.
Now you might have some difficulty finding a Netware Admin or a Netware Server for that matter.

I suspect that there is some sophisticated strategy in play, far beyond my feeble ability to foresee, but.....
It's probably not a complete accident that they are actively working on Windows on ARM, nor that they are porting a lot of their Apps to work cross platform on both Android and Apple mobile devices.

Reaction score
I suspect that, that's what a lot of Novell Netware Admins said back when they were developing Windows NT Server and workstation.
Now you might have some difficulty finding a Netware Admin or a Netware Server for that matter.

I suspect that there is some sophisticated strategy in play, far beyond my feeble ability to foresee, but.....
It's probably not a complete accident that they are actively working on Windows on ARM, nor that they are porting a lot of their Apps to work cross platform on both Android and Apple mobile devices.
They know more than I do..

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Yep just saw it.
Possibly the worst hint picture to date.
IF I didn't have a bit of an advance clue as to what might be the number.....
I'm not sure I could have deciphered it.

Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
AND then I saw this in another tweet

16226.jpg

DUH! Dummy me.
Not sure if that is hex or binary

Ask a Question