Windows 10 -Marilyn Monroe Pinup 10 or Just a Wannabe Poser-Survey

Reaction score
Just could not help but see the !0 connotation like a woman (or man I guess) rating. Just had to share the obvious. but seriously a loose survey of initial reaction by a non Microsoft employee might be interesting. If this breaks any rules whippings and apologies but I truly am curious. So Is this new Windows platform more comparable to a Marilyn Monroe 10 of just some trumped up poser wannabe? Kids wanna know. this wont be solved until at least 100 replies are registered -otherwise the data would be less than meaningless, which implies the possibility this may never be solved.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will go ahead and cast the first vote- The look and feel and capabilities are the best yet since windows 95-I still have some doubts though with my particular model that automatic updates are going to work (don't want automatic driver installs for Alienware) , Updates which are no doubt are probably due to too many users refusing to update or update at least the critical updates , and creating time consuming problems, and security problems for tecs to solve ( I am guessing) which was overtaxing the available tec pool. Also I wish the option of ordering a reinstall disk (Hard copy) of windows 10 for home users could be mailed for individual computers and peripherals. I am willing to give it time to resolve some issues because when it's working it's the greatest and I am already in love with it. So I am casting a Vote it's a Marilyn and hoping it deserves it.

Ask a Question