Windows 10 prints blank pages

Reaction score
My windows 10 system started printing blank pages on any printer I choose to use. It doesn't seem to be the printers. My laptops print good to printers. Help.

Reaction score
Does windows see your printer, is it the default printer? If YES YesTry uninstalling and reinstalling your printer and drivers.

Reaction score
What make and model printer?. ;) Did you use Windows drivers or did you download software from the printers support website?. :)

Reaction score
HI, I had this happen yesterday and for a while and a lot of cursing I couldn't work out why. For some reason the print program had defaulted to fax instead of the printer. Don't know why or even how but changing the default setting back to printer worked and its been ok since. might be worth checking as it may have happened on one machine and not the laptop.

Reaction score
Hi, Raym. What make/model of printer do you have? Is the printer directly attached to your Windows 10 computer or is it a network printer. Normally these issues are driver related. Download the latest driver from the vendor and re-install.

Check the event viewer to see if the print job recorded an entry. I have seen entries of successful print jobs but size in bytes was zero (0).

Ask a Question