Windows 10 Solitaire Event adds times incorrectly

Reaction score
I have played the Solitaire Event challenge a couple of times now and noticed that the total time, as arrived at by the game, was way longer than the actual times that I kept track of and added up myself. When I finished the most recent FreeCell challenge the game said my total time, for 15 challenges, was 1:44:53 (I take that to mean, 1 hour 44 minutes and 53 seconds) but when I added up the scores I wrote down (from the time shown by the game) I got 46:53 (46 minutes and 53 seconds) . Could someone please explain to me what the heck is going on? Is there a time penalty for starting a challenge over?

Reaction score
I know this is two years after your post, but if you restart the game, it takes into count the time you spent before. So, if you restart the game 2, 3, 4 time, all of those times are added into your final time when you finish the game.

Ask a Question