Windows 7 Solitaire quit working with Windows 10 Home but not Windows 10 Pro

Reaction score
After hours of trying everything posted on how to fix it I just rolled back Windows 10 Home to the previous version and now it works.

Reaction score
Was that previous version pre-anniversary? That would explain all. Just reload the old games from Winaero.
I have to do this on every Insider build! I keep the install file in Onedrive ready.

Reaction score
Was that previous version pre-anniversary? That would explain all. Just reload the old games from Winaero.
I have to do this on every Insider build! I keep the install file in Onedrive ready.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Version was whatever was available 10/01/16. I tried reloading the exe file but it still wouldn't run.
Don't use Onedrive. Deleted it upon install.
Roll back worked so I'll stick their until they do something to fix it.
L:\Data\CCP Software\computerinfo\Windows-7-Games-For-Windows-8-8.1-32-and-64-bit\Win7GamesForWin8-Setup.exe

Reaction score
This file from winaero.com Win7Games4Win10_8_81_v2_[winaero.com]_565.zip will install the old Windows 7 games on any known release of Windows 10 right upto and including Friday's Insider release.

I keep a copy on Onedrive because I have 3 PCs that need it when MS do a major update...I could keep it on a thumb drive. MS will persist in removing the old games for ever they will never bring them back

Ask a Question