Windows 10 tiles acting weird.

Reaction score
Every time I try to overlap a Windows 10 tile over another tile on the start menu, I get some strange results as you can see on the pictures I presented. Look at the bottom portion of the pictures and you will know what I am talking about.
Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (2).png

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Looks to me like you used the new "feature" that allows for nesting tiles on top of one another to create a multi-tile, so when you click on the multi-tile it then expands to all the choice from the nested tiles within.

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah Timothy, I think you must have the new update to Windows called Creators Update. We will all get it eventually as Windows completes it. You can group tiles on the start menu into folders. These folders work much like app folders on a smartphone. To create a new folder, just drag any tile and drop it onto another tile. Those tiles will then be grouped into a folder. You can then add other tiles to the folder by dragging them on top of the folder. Try it again. It's cool. Cheers.

Ask a Question