Windows 10 `Windows Update` is not working!

Reaction score
I have installed Windows 10 to 3 computers at my home and only one of them has this problem.

When I clicked `Windows Update` button it shows some updates and drivers listed and below them it says `We need to start a separate installation to complete this update. Select Install to start it. If you don`t see the install window, minimize this window, or check the taskbar.` And when I click `install now` button it says `updates are ready to install` and some progressbar starts circling but nothing happens. There is no dialog or installation window. I waited hours and nothing happens.

Another problem I saw under the `updates available` it lists KB3074683. But it`s already installed manually. It`s definitely something wrong with `Windows update`. What should I try ?

Already tried;

-----"sfc /scannow" ıt founds nothing.

---- Restarting services about "Windows update". Nothing changed.

I have uploaded a screenshot about problem(I already clicked install now button): http://postimg.org/image/6tqneof0j/

It shows driver update for realtek sound but it's dissabled from bios. I'm using separate soundcard. ı dont want any realtek driver.
And it shows update for Amd gpu but i already installed latest one manually.

I really dont wanna reinstall Windows 10 again.

Reaction score
I just solved the problem. I completely disable UAC (User account control) and "windows update" started to work without any problem. Just "Wow" Microsoft "Wow".

Ask a Question