SOLVED Windows 10 wont resume from hibernation

Reaction score
I use desktop PC x64 based amd motherboard.Upgraded from windows 7 -takes longer than usual but sucessfully.My boy was happy because nothing changed in programs and games he use to play.All fine few days than once in the morning found a massage on start up "Resume from hibernation"
I was waiting for resume for a while than hour than day and nothin happen.
Next day have to do some tries to fix.Looks on forums for similar problems...someone mantioned about ram slots to clean from dust and i tried that but still the same.In opened PC i tried ti figure out what else could be if everything in hardware is just fine.Than look for graphic card -pull it out and again in.And still nothing happened.Than found some older graphic card with lower values and restarted.On restart it appears on blank screen that graphic card is beiing updated and than bingo! windows continue to install updates and after several restarts it was all done.Got it back and problem solved.
Tried to disable automatic updates on settings but read about that windows 10 does not have option to disable that,rather only ask user to automatically or not to install updates.I do that what i could.
Still that not convince me to keep win10 rather to roll out to previous version-but my boy was yelling on me to not to lose all stages in games and OK.
nEXT morning same.resume from hibernation.
ok i said now i know what to do-removed graphic and put older one.
And this time there were no update for graphic just continue to resume from hibernation
Now i removed that older one with better one from my other pc with higher value graphic card--and after restart there were also no updates in bios and continue to "resume from hibernation"
than i tried something else.Assuming that is windows placed on hard disc -remove that hard disc and plug it new one.
That for god sake it still resuming in light blue screen from hibernation.I mean which part remember that process if not hard disc.
To not talk about that dvd disc rom is disabled and bios is disabled and only keys works on keyboard is ctrl+alt +del to restart.
And that was the time was my pc was virtually died allthough each peace of hardware is 100% healthy.
Last thing i remove all pieces from its slots and motherboard too.Leave it through the night and again in the morning plug it all.
And again technically works fine but message still resuming from hibernate.
Need apinion -to buy a new motherboard or anything else?

Ask a Question