Windows 10 Won't Wake Up From Sleep

Reaction score
after installing windows 10 my computer don't wake up from sleep mode. I have to force turn off by long pressed the power button. and then turn on again. before install 10 I don't have this issue.

Reaction score
Exactly same problem. I'm not sure if being plugged in vs. battery plays a role either.

Reaction score
I did not have this problem with windows 8.1. Just after update to windows 10 sleep mode and hibernate mode don't work. AC or battery don't make any difference.

Reaction score
Just upgraded to Windows 10 today and guess what ..... yep! Same problem. Computer will not come out of sleep mode. Anyone found a solution yet? Fed up with having to reboot every 10 minutes

Reaction score
Toshiba Satellite L750 same problem! Fed up with windows 10 I thought it had been tested for months!

Reaction score
I may have the answer. Go Settings, System and then Power and Sleep, then Additional Power Settings. Will probably show Balanced, click on change plan settings. Assume we've all opted for computer never turning off the display and never going to sleep. Now click on Change Advanced Power Settings, click on Hard Disk. My computer had been set, by default, to turn the Hard Disk off after 20 minutes. Now changed it to 180 minutes

Ask a Question