Windows 11

Reaction score
All well and good but a huge amount of us can't afford to buy a new computer /laptop just to update for what really only looks like some fancy peri feral tweaks?
BLOODY MICROSOFT!

Reaction score
Well you have 4 years to save up or learn Linux. I am sure there will be plenty of off-lease laptops and desktops available that are W11 compatible. I bought a Lenovo a few years back off lease and it is now 9 years old and works perfectly. A few years back a lot of companies upgraded their Thinkpads for new ones. Excellent value.

Reaction score
I have a Lenovo Think pad Tim, it's good but slow and I've had loads of trouble with it, basically the win10 part, not the laptop.

Reaction score
FWIW I have Lenovo T410, T430S and W540, traveling laptops or back up for my primary machine, all upgraded with add'l RAM and SSD's, all run and work great-and I will not give them up in four years.

Reaction score
Yes I have an Asus gaming laptop, not the biggest, but still good, when I used the tool to check windows 11 capabilities it says not?
But like you I won't be buying something new just to get a pretty new program and probably will still not be able to afford it anyway?
Just not worth it.

Ask a Question