Windows teams being forced upun us

Reaction score
I recenty upgraded by home networked machines using the beta copy of windows 11 but have come accross certain problems, the network consists of seven (7) desktop machines which have the same motherboard CPU and memory the only differance being the amount oh hard drives fitted.
6 of the machines completed the upgrade without any problem but 1 will not upgrade at all the machines all are set up in the bios the same turning on their TPM moduals etc but nothing will let this machine install the upgrade CAN ANYONE SUGEST WHAT MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM???
also I have found these machines now have Teams installed upon then which was installed without my permission.I FIND THIS OUTRAGES THAT MICROSOFT CAN FORCE A APP ONTO US WITHOUT OUR CONSENT ( it has since been removed as it is acting as a spyware app

Reaction score
also I have found these machines now have Teams installed upon then which was installed without my permission.I FIND THIS OUTRAGES THAT MICROSOFT CAN FORCE A APP ONTO US WITHOUT OUR CONSENT ( it has since been removed as it is acting as a spyware app
Edge, Maps, Store, and several other apps are installed, want them or not. Our choice is always to not use the product if we don't like the contents. At least Teams can be uninstalled, unlike the ones I mentioned above.

Reaction score
I recenty upgraded by home networked machines using the beta copy of windows 11 but have come accross certain problems, the network consists of seven (7) desktop machines which have the same motherboard CPU and memory the only differance being the amount oh hard drives fitted.
6 of the machines completed the upgrade without any problem but 1 will not upgrade at all the machines all are set up in the bios the same turning on their TPM moduals etc but nothing will let this machine install the upgrade CAN ANYONE SUGEST WHAT MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM???
There is a minimum drive size requirement for Windows 11, but I don't recall what it is. You could Google it.

Ask a Question