Windows Error

Reaction score
Hello All
I am getting this error message every time I try to save a file. Can yu help?

Attachments

• UTError.png
    UTError.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
It would be helpful to know if you were installing a program when this started happening and which program it was. A Search on the Internet for that file name is not helpful. Have you tried just deleting that file?

Reaction score
It would be helpful to know if you were installing a program when this started happening and which program it was. A Search on the Internet for that file name is not helpful. Have you tried just deleting that file?

Reaction score
It happens every time I try to save a file. Started last week after Virgin Media shut down the network in my area.

Reaction score
Sorry I should have informed you. I am constantly deleting these files. The moment I save another file up it pops.

Reaction score
Did the shutdown occur while you were doing something? Could be that cause some file corruption, I'd open Command Prompt as Administrator and run sfc /scannow to check for file problems.

Reaction score
Did the shutdown occur while you were doing something? Could be that cause some file corruption, I'd open Command Prompt as Administrator and run sfc /scannow to check for file problems.
Hello J
I use Samsung 250GB SSDs for Drive C:. I have two backup SSDs of this drive. I have replaced a backup that I made four months ago and so far there is no problem. I use Samsung's migration data to backup the drives. It only take me one minute to change a drive. Because this SSD is now working I have backup the other drives with this one. I will keep you informed of nay changes. And thank you for your help. Terence

Reaction score
I believe that is a domain title.
Do you have a private domain, or have been trying to set up such?
Look in your startup (Settings/Apps then last item Startup.)
See if there is anything relating to it there. aif you wish, print your startup menu on this forum and someone will advise.

Ask a Question