SOLVED Windows photo error

Reaction score
Windows photo has started to freeze..open a picture and start to resize it and that's it..the program expands and freezes?.
Update is: It won't let you resize pictures anymore.

Reaction score
Sorry, I cannot help you in this case as I do not use Photos (it does not fit my needs at all, too restricted). I am using Irfanview and Faststone Image viewer instead

Reaction score
No problem, I did read where microsoft were taking a lot of stuff out of the windows 10 update, and this is probably one of em.

Reaction score
Could someone please assist me? You know, there are certain intimate photos that I have stored on my computer and that are very dear to my heart, but I am unable to view them properly sometimes because they are blurry, sometimes because the clothing is not clear, and sometimes because the entire photo is black and nothing can be seen.

Reaction score
Rather than the Windows Photo Viewer [which I still use for viewing, not Photos] it may be necessary to try one of the available editing programs such as GIMP or IrFanview, free on the Internet for downloading, there's probably others.

Reaction score
There is another problem begun since the updates besides the photo viewer, I've noticed if I need to change the image
name, it completely blanks the picture. It does warn you I know. But it happens if I have an image on a flash drive
too. Not every time I admit.

Ask a Question