SOLVED windows10 updated can't find tool bars

Reaction score
updated to windows10. Now I can't find my tools or menu bar. Where is internet options? Totally lost. How do I reinstate these?

Reaction score
You need to give a little more detail. But, I am assuming you mean in IE? Right click the white space at the top and a small drop down menu will appear. Select "Menu Bar"

If this is not what you are seeking, please post back.

Reaction score
updated to windows10. Now I can't find my tools or menu bar. Where is internet options? Totally lost. How do I reinstate these?

I have a feeling you were looking at Microsoft Edge, the default browser of Windows 10.
If so, you won't find what you are looking for.

You can use Internet Explorer 11 if you want.
Microsoft has hidden IE11 under Start > All apps > Windows Accessories.

Reaction score
I have a feeling you were looking at Microsoft Edge, the default browser of Windows 10.

oh Thank you yes that is exactly what I was looking for. So how do I change the default settings? I don't like the edge.

Reaction score
2 ways at least.
Let's use this way..... at the search bar, type default programs > top left click Default Programs > select Set your default programs > left side, scroll to Internet Explorer > click it > right side, click Set this program as default > OK when done.

Reaction score
2 ways at least.
Let's use this way..... at the search bar, type default programs > top left click Default Programs > select Set your default programs > left side, scroll to Internet Explorer > click it > right side, click Set this program as default > OK when done.
Thank You very much for the help...a
2 ways at least.
Thank You very much for the help...all is fine now

Reaction score

Thank you so much i was looking to find IE11

Thanks again

Ask a Question