Windows10Upgrade folder?

Reaction score
Does everyone have the referenced folder on their C partition? If so, does anyone know what it is for?

I notice a Windows10UpgraderApp.exe utility now listed which has a date of 2/27/2018. The folder I reference is dated 3/10/2018 but some of it contents are from 2/27/2018. Maybe the Upgrader app created the folder?

Thanks.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've not got that folder on my system at the moment - yep, it's only installed when the Windows 10 upgrade assistant is used. If you go to Add/Remove programs, it should be possible uninstall the upgrade assistant and remove that folder :).

Reaction score
I don't have it on a system which does not have the Windows Mixed Reality. To get that to install prior to this very last update, there was a Hotfix which needed to be downloaded so maybe it is related to that ....

I was looking for a KB number to download the features update but could not find one but it was pointed out where to download in another thread which was giving a workaround. There is a new thread addressing the problem of popups regarding the process.

Thanks for the response.

Ask a Question