Windows10 web cam driver got corrupted. Can anyone suggest me how to reinstall

Reaction score
My laptop is of Lenovo make, model No. G510s Touch. I am using Windows10 operating system. My web camera driver (micro soft veraion 2015.1064.10.0) got corrupted with virus and camera stopped working. Can any body help me how to reinstall the driver?

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
My laptop is of Lenovo make, model No. G510s Touch. I am using Windows10 operating system. My web camera driver (micro soft veraion 2015.1064.10.0) got corrupted with virus and camera stopped working. Can any body help me how to reinstall the driver?

First of all have you run Anti malware and run a scan to remove the virus.

Have you tried to see if the driver has a red or yellow mark against it.

Have you been on Lenovo forum or site to see f you can re download the driver from there.

I use a paid for undate driver by Auslogics that finds and installs the most update drivers, as they are the only one I trust.

Reaction score
M.y laptop is of Lenovo make, model No. G510s Touch. I am using Windows10 operating system. My web camera driver (micro soft veraion 2015.1064.10.0) got corrupted with virus and camera stopped working. Can any body help me how to reinstall the driver?
First, try to update the driver by looking in the "Devise Manager" which can be found in the "Control Panel". Scroll down and right click on the camera and select "Update Driver Software". Hopefully it will be that simple.
Alternatively, you could go to "Devices and Printers" in the "Control Panel" and right click on the camera icon. Select "troubleshoot" and then select "update driver".
If that fails, you will have to go to Lenovo. Search for "Lenovo" and select "Support" then proceed from there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
My laptop is asus ,, ,model no;T100T , touch ,,in operating system it was windows 8.1,,but now I am working on windows 10 ,, so now my currently web cam was not working ,, please advised me ,,

chapa ,,

Reaction score
welcome all....

My laptop is asus ,, model no; T100T ,, it's operating system was windows 8.1 , but , now I am working on windows 10 , now my web cam was not supporting ,. please advised me ..

chapa .

Reaction score
Here is how I got my logitech 910 working....

1. Uninstall ALL webcam software
2. Reboot
3. Run a registry cleaner (CCleaner works great here)
4. Reinstall webcam drivers
5. Test it out.

For me it seems the registry was polluted and keeping it from loading correctly. The above cleared out the bogus entries and allowed it to load.

Ask a Question