WinXPE_x64_Chief.iso

Reaction score
New Bootable WinXPE.iso - lots of program with KC Chiefs background, Chiefs Start Button and Chief User.
1584305291231.jpeg
This was used to make all User Logo-Background and Start Button.

sorry for the size but 3.33GB. fully tested, and no body reported any issues with programs...

Reaction score
Hi Snuffy,

just a question, do you also make finished ISO's for Linux?, I ask because there was a time when I made my own version of Ubuntu with all my favourite apps pre-installed, I haven't done it in years and I am just wondering if you also make them?. :)

Reaction score
At this time NO, I have only been learning Windows XPEs at this time.
Thanks for asking...

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Snuffy. :):):):)
Is there any specific, Info i should check and start to learn for what you would like...
I ask to see if I can make a Linux boot USB with how do i know if it will work, will any program that works on Win also work on linux.
Thanks

Reaction score
Hi Snuffy,

the info I found is somewhat old but you get the general idea:

and

One for Slax:

There are many tutorials out there but I just can't be bothered anymore because i am an old fart now LOL!. :p:p:p

Btw, we might want to start a new thread in other topics as this is drifting into a full blown Linux discussion!. ;)

Reaction score
Thanks, for info. I have a Linux boot usb made so now working on how to modify to include programs and art work.
play time, for this 77 yr in between doctor appts.
Thanks

Ask a Question