Windows 10 V1909 Home Single Language ISO

Reaction score
If I the download Windows 10 V1909 ISO x64 bit from Microsoft official website....

Now will this ISO file contains Windows 10 V1909 Home single language edition also.
I just want to confirm before downloading becoz internet speed is slow in my area.

I am currently on Windows 10 V1709 Single Language edition.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hi Munna,

you don't need to download a full ISO, just upgrade your current system to 1909!.

Make sure you back-up all your important files first in case something goes wrong!.

https://www.windows10forums.com/threads/how-to-upgrade-windows-10-to-the-latest-version.13015/ :)
That I know but I want to download ISO, so that in future if I had to do clean install, i can do that easily without the trouble of installing first Windows 10 v1709 and then ugrade to latest version.
I can't upgrade everytime to lastest version becoz of slow net speed.

Reaction score
In fact, your link will route you to the media creation tool, where you will be required to select the corrrect efition.

Reaction score
That I know but I want to download ISO, so that in future if I had to do clean install, i can do that easily without the trouble of installing first Windows 10 v1709 and then ugrade to latest version.
I can't upgrade everytime to lastest version becoz of slow net speed.
Windows 10 changes every six months so once you have downloaded an ISO of the latest version, in a maximum of six months, it will be out of date!. ;)

Reaction score
Windows 10 changes every six months so once you have downloaded an ISO of the latest version, in a maximum of six months, it will be out of date!. ;)
Oh... Ok.... Than its better to upgrade I think.
One more doubt. Can you please tell me what is the size of it while upgrading means how much GB.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question