Windows 10 V1909 Home Single Language ISO

Reaction score
If I the download Windows 10 V1909 ISO x64 bit from Microsoft official website....

Now will this ISO file contains Windows 10 V1909 Home single language edition also.
I just want to confirm before downloading becoz internet speed is slow in my area.

I am currently on Windows 10 V1709 Single Language edition.

Reaction score
Hi Munna,

you don't need to download a full ISO, just upgrade your current system to 1909!.

Make sure you back-up all your important files first in case something goes wrong!.

https://www.windows10forums.com/threads/how-to-upgrade-windows-10-to-the-latest-version.13015/ :)

That I know but I want to download ISO, so that in future if I had to do clean install, i can do that easily without the trouble of installing first Windows 10 v1709 and then ugrade to latest version.
I can't upgrade everytime to lastest version becoz of slow net speed.

Reaction score
In fact, your link will route you to the media creation tool, where you will be required to select the corrrect efition.

Reaction score
That I know but I want to download ISO, so that in future if I had to do clean install, i can do that easily without the trouble of installing first Windows 10 v1709 and then ugrade to latest version.
I can't upgrade everytime to lastest version becoz of slow net speed.
Windows 10 changes every six months so once you have downloaded an ISO of the latest version, in a maximum of six months, it will be out of date!. ;)

Reaction score
Windows 10 changes every six months so once you have downloaded an ISO of the latest version, in a maximum of six months, it will be out of date!. ;)
Oh... Ok.... Than its better to upgrade I think.
One more doubt. Can you please tell me what is the size of it while upgrading means how much GB.

Reaction score
It might still be around 2 - 4GB, this depends on what is currently being upgraded?. If you want to wait a while, version 20.03 will /should be out in April 2020 I think?.

See also (No info on the next release date):

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/13853/windows-lifecycle-fact-sheet :)

Reaction score
1581414172561.png

Reaction score
Hi Munna, DId you get a solution to you original question? I would like to do a fresh install of windows 10 single language. a couple years ago I had to install version 1703 and then apply an upgrade. Has that changed?

Reaction score
Hi Munna, DId you get a solution to you original question? I would like to do a fresh install of windows 10 single language. a couple years ago I had to install version 1703 and then apply an upgrade. Has that changed?

Yes it has been changed. Now the Window 10 ISO from the official site also contains single langauge but in English only.

Reaction score
Yes it has been changed. Now the Window 10 ISO from the official site also contains single langauge but in English only
Scroll down to the bottom of the page on the left and change the language, there is a button to press and a list of languages to select will pop up!. :)

language button.jpg

Reaction score
The Media Creation tool that you linked to will allow you to select the edition and the language of the OS you want to download.
Once you open that link, select the options for what you want to download and then burn them Into a USB stick.

If I may advise @munna, you should install a less resource-consuming OS on your system (as you mention that you have slow internet speed) that allows you to complete daily functions that you need to do to stay in the game (I mean in School or in College).
Just google and find out the best Linux distro that you can find and one which allows you to do your day-to-day tasks on it.

Ask a Question