MCT ISO

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Anybody grab the ISO (even though it says May update it's the 1909) and do a clean install. I did....I've noticed that all the game apps are gone, except for MS solitaire app. After checking for updates.....then I was presented with a start menu with about 9 tiles showing the down facing arrow. Of course clicking on them takes you straight to the tip/tricks app. So I just removed them.

Anybody else done the same with the same results as mine?

This is what my start menu looks like now.......

start menu.PNG

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Nope
AND
I usually do. I almost always do a wipe and clean install when a new version comes out
BUT
This think just barely deserves the title of "Update" it's certainly no "Upgrade"
I'll wait for 20H1 which I assume we'll see sometime in May.

Reaction score
Nope
AND
I usually do. I almost always do a wipe and clean install when a new version comes out
BUT
This think just barely deserves the title of "Update" it's certainly no "Upgrade"
I'll wait for 20H1 which I assume we'll see sometime in May.
Barely is an understatement, lol. It took a little over 10 minutes to download and install.

Reaction score
guess I was a little late:

Regedit32

Reaction score
Barely is an understatement, lol. It took a little over 10 minutes to download and install.

The fact it took 10 minutes to change the version number from 1903 to 1909 suggests the actual upgrade when its ready will likely be a pondering two hours :mad:

Ask a Question